Pokemon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can RP pokemon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Route No. 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ness
Admin
Ness

Poké Dollars : 30754135

Route No. 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I jump off my tree. "Look! A fire stone, a water stone, and a thunder stone!!" I pick up the thunder stone.
Back to top Go down
https://landofpokemon.forumotion.com
Blaze

Poké Dollars : 20746745

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Toph picked up the water stone. She kinda liked water, but that was te only thing that didn't come from the ground and one that didn't hurt anything on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

I grab the fire stone and put it in my pack. "I'll hold that for now." I bend down to Eevee. "You ready?" It nods. I give it the stone. It begins to flash.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Toph gave Eevee the fire stone and it started to glow. "Vaporeon!" Toph smiled and hugged the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 pm

It became a Jolteon. I ran and jumped on my shoulder. "You are epic."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

"Not as epic as mine," Toph countered.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"Yours is a Water type. Mine is Electric. I could beat you easy."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm

"Excuse me? I could beat you anyday," Toph told him.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Jolteon jumps off my shoulder. "Then bring it."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

"Not now. We already did a battle. We have to keep moving," Toph told him.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

"Alright fine." I pick up Jolteon. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Vaporeon climbed into my backpack and I picked it up. "Okay. To Viridian Forest."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Admin
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

"Coolio!" I begin to run into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Toph runs after him.
Back to top Go down
Andevix

Andevix

Poké Dollars : 278418359

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Dominic enters route 2 and lets out a happy sigh, "I can see Viridian forest from here Abra." Abra nods. He keeps walking, he sees a bunch of Caterpie and Weedle along the way. He keeps walking until he's stopped by a man with a Mr. Mime. "Hey Kid I'll trade you my Mr. Mime for your Abra!" He said with a smile. Dominic took a step back, "No way, he's my partner." Dominic said hugging Abra. Abra was shaking a bit and he hid his face on Dominic's chest. "Come on dude trade me I bet my Mr. Mime is so much stronger then your Abra!" The guy said really wanting Dominic's Abra. Dominic shook his head,
" I don't care I'm not trading." Dominic said. The guy nodded, "Fine but at least battle me." Dominic nodded, "Fine."

"Go Mr. Mime!" The guy said his Mr. Mime ready to battle. Dominic nods, "Go Abra!" He said with a smile. Abra teleports out of his hands and in front of him instead ready to battle. "You can go first kid." The man said with a smirk. Dominic nodded, "Abra use Skill Swap!" Abra nodded and two orbs appeared one over Abra and the other one over the Mr. Mime. The orbs then switched and glowed. Abra now has Mr. Mime's ability Filter and Mr mime has Abra's ability Synchronize. The man chuckled, "We're gonna finish this right now with a super effective attack! Mr Mime use Confusion!" Mr. Mime's eyes glowed and a wave hit Abra. Abra stayed standing since it didn't do much damage, "What how can that be?!" The man said surprised that Dominic's Abra didn't faint. "Abra used Skill swap which meant they swapped abilities. Your Mr. mime has filter which powers down super effective attacks." Dominic said with a smile. "Abra use teleport and then use Psychic!" Abra teleported behind Mr. Mime and used Psychic making Mr. mime faint since it was super effective. Dominic smiled, "Good job Abra!" Abra teleports back to Dominic's arms and hugs him. "Good battle kid. Here have this." The man said handing him a TwistedSpoon. "Give it to your Abra, it will boost his psychic powers by twenty percent. Well see ya around." the guy said waving and walking off. Dominic waved good bye and held the Twisted Spoon in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Andevix

Andevix

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Dominic hand's Abra the TwistedSpoon, "Here Abra." Abra nodded and held onto it. Dominic started walking again toward Viridian forest, "You battled awesome Abra." He said with a smile. Abra nodded, "Abra." After a few minutes Dominic entered Viridian forest. He looked up at the sun and saw it was setting, "If we don't get to Pewter city before nightfall we might have to camp in the forest." Dominic told his Abra. Dominic walked through the forest seeing all the Caterpie and Weedle move about. He also so the Pidgey fly from branch to branch. Dominic saw something yellow and saw it was a Pikachu he wanted to catch it but it ran off before he could tell Abra to attack. Dominic sighed and kept walking. It was getting real late and it was dark already. Dominic found a nice open spot, "Were going to camp here Abra." Dominic said putting Abra down on the ground. Abra nodded, "Hey can you help me find some firewood to make a fire?" Dominic asked Abra, Abra nodded and teleported to find some. Dominic walked around and started collecting some sticks.

After about 20 minutes Abra came back with a bunch of firewood he was holding midair with his psychic. Dominic nodded and showed Abra where he could put them down. After the fire was ready to be lit Dominic took out a match and a piece of paper and lit the firewood. Dominic smiled as the fire was a success. "Ready to sleep Abra?" Dominic said with a smile. Abra nodded. Dominic got his sleeping bag and placed it on the ground, he climbed in. Abra teleported to a hollow tree not to far from where Dominic was. Dominic soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Andevix

Andevix

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 pm

*Next morning around nine a.m*

Dominic wakes up and gets out of his sleeping bag. He stretches and sees the put out fire. "Morning Abra." Dominic said waiting for him to teleport next to him. Abra teleported and looked up at Dominic, "Abra." He said. Dominic started putting away his sleeping bag and he started putting out the little remains of the fire. "Abra ready to go?" Dominic asked. Abra nodded Dominic took out his pokedex to look up a caterpie, Weedle and Pidgey. He started to walk and Abra teleported in Dominic's arms. Dominic chuckled and kept walking. He continued walking and saw a Metapod and Kakuna. He searched them on his pokedex and smiled.

After a half an hour he was able to exit the Viridian Forest. He let out a sigh as he saw Pewter city in the distance. "Finally we're almost there." Dominic continued walking until he reached Pewter City,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route No. 2   Route No. 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route No. 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3